VESTNER STRAIGHT SOLUTIONS
Stair lifts provide an alternative to moving to a new home by allowing occupants to safely and easily access the upper floor or basement/garage. The Vestner Straight Solutions indoor and outdoor stair lifts reflect the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, setting the new standard for residential accessibility. The Vestner Straight Solutions offer the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design, with increased carry capacity, advanced safety features and comes at an affordable price.
Find out more about the key features and options of the Vestner Straight Solutions below.
Download PDF Brochure – Straight Stairlift
- Easily installed on existing stairs without the need for major alterations to existing structures
- Anodized aluminium rail installs to within 152mm (6”) of the wall or handrail
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway
- The Vestner Straight Solutions indoor and outdoor stair lifts are built and comply with American Standards
- No building consent required for residential installations
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
A range of accessories and options are available to meet the individual requirements of people using the stair lift and/or home setting.
- Carry capacity up to 181kg – the largest capacity of any stair lift in the NZ market
- Smooth ride, with soft-start operation
- Continuously charged batteries allow for uninterrupted operation, even during power outages
- Swivel seat at the top of the stairway – stops at 67° and 90°
- Adjustable seat height for easier entry/exit
- Fold-up arms and footrest for easy wheelchair transfers
- Generous contoured seat size – 451mm (17.75”) adjustable to 552mm (21.75”) between the arms
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls